[HECnet] Nodename database

Rob Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Sat Nov 12 04:13:15 PST 2011

I have tried logging in to MIM as guest, but I have never used either
Datatrieve or RSX and HELP does not show me anything that looks like it
might be Datatrieve. Can someone offer me some pointers   to get started?

Thanks

Rob

NB When I logged in as Guest I got this:

13:04:53   Task "TYPR0 " terminated on processor "A"
                  Memory protect violation
                  R0=000472
                  R1=027200
                  R2=000000