[HECnet] Car boot sale of DEC gear

Sampsa Laine sampsa at mac.com
Tue Oct 11 16:27:43 PDT 2011

Not sure,

The part numbers are DS-BA35X-FA.

Sampsa

On 11 Oct 2011, at 16:13, Mark Wickens wrote:

Sampsa Laine wrote:
Gentlemen,

I've decided to get rid of some of my older DEC gear (mostly my stripped down Alphaserver 800) in order to raise money (I'm pretty skint at the moment), and to clear some space in my study so thought I'd offer it to the HECNET community first before ebaying it.

Whats' for sale:

	Alphaserver 800 CPU (I believe it's 500 MHz)

	1 GB memory kit (might be 2 GB, have to check) for an Alphaserver 800

	3 x BA356 boxes with identity modules

	A selection of 4, 9 and 18 GB drives in caddies ready for
	4x4GB drives for an Alphaserver 800
	KZPAC raid controllers (I think two of them)

	An Alphaserver 800 in a non-working state, might be the power supply.
	It has a working CDROM drive for loading software onto it.

Sampsa

Hi Sampsa, have you had any of the BA356 hooked up via a 16-bit/wide personality module?