[HECnet] BLISS-16?

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Mon Oct 10 11:15:08 PDT 2011

On 2011-10-10 10.07, Mark Wickens wrote:
On 10/10/11 05:04, Dan B wrote:
http://www.digiater.nl/openvms/freeware/v80/bliss/

On Sun, Oct 9, 2011 at 7:09 PM, Johnny Billquist<bqt at softjar.se> wrote:
Do anyone have BLISS-16 for VMS? I guess it might be bundled with
BLISS-32,
but I don't know. I would like to test it some, and I have a VAX box
running
VMS, but my distribution CDs are far away, and I don't know if I have
BLISS
in there, but I thought I'd start by asking here before I try to get
access
to CDs 2000 km away...

Johnny

Or indeed, the HECnet way, slave::[media.decus-1.freewarev80.bliss]

Otherwise http://hecnet.eu/archive/DECUS-1/FREEWAREV80/BLISS/

That's got to be nicer ;)

Thanks both of you. However, it appears that the BLISS that is on the Freeware CD is only BLISS-32, and it don't seem to include BLISS-16, atleast from reading the documentation. Anyone have the full set of the VMS distribution with all languages and tools, so that we can check there?

(And yes, somewhere on HECnet is nicer... :-) )