[HECnet] License DB cleaning script?

Sampsa Laine sampsa at mac.com
Thu Sep 29 23:14:01 PDT 2011

What's the command to nuke the license DB?

Sampsa

On 29 Sep 2011, at 23:12, Zane H. Healy wrote:

At 9:55 PM +0100 9/29/11, Sampsa Laine wrote:
I vaguely remember someone having something that cleans expired licenses from the db?

Care to share?

Sampsa

I should have something, however, the system isn't up at the moment. Have you tried googling the USENET archives?   Someone should have posted something to comp.os.vms.

If you don't have any permanent licenses, I think you can simply blow your old password database away.

Zane

--
| Zane H. Healy                                       | UNIX Systems Administrator |
| healyzh at aracnet.com                           | OpenVMS Enthusiast                 |