[HECnet] Weird SSH issue

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 21:19:50 PDT 2011

On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 4:17 PM, Sampsa Laine <sampsa at mac.com> wrote:
I keep adding keys to my [.SSH2]AUHTHORIZATION.

Some work, some don't is there something specific you need to do to make it all work?

Sampsa

How is the service launched? On Linux (most sane distributions) there
is an rc script who launches the opensshd service. Of course this
depends. All I know about VMS is that it has the staying power of a
herd of elephants.

Which reminds me, why is there a trash can peering into your flat and
taking notes?
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com