[HECnet] DECserver firmware?

Steve Davidson jeep at scshome.net
Fri Sep 30 13:54:47 PDT 2011

I have copied each of these files to the default DECnet account
directories on SG1:: (area 19 router) and GORVAX:: (area 8 router) for
anyone who may need them.   I will add any others that I can find as
well.   If anyone has additional MOP images please place copies in your
default DECnet account directory and respond to this message.   This way
we can all pick up the copies as necessary.

Thanks.

-Steve