[HECnet] DS10 memory

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Sat Sep 24 17:12:45 PDT 2011

How close do you really need to be on the DS10?   I've used some fairly out of spec RAM in my PWS 433au, and I believe even the RAM in my XP1000's is out of spec.   Though the best is probably the old AlphaStation 200 4/233, in spite of what what the DEC spec's say, you can use 128MB 72-pin SIMM's (if you can find them).

Zane