[HECnet] Noob questions #42: RAM for DS10

Sampsa Laine sampsa at mac.com
Wed Sep 21 19:21:54 PDT 2011

Thanks for that - but what TYPE (MHz etc) are they, exactly? I was going to just buy generic RAM.

Sampsa
On 21 Sep 2011, at 16:39, hvlems at zonnet.nl wrote:

The DS10 uses the same kind of memory as the DS20(E) and the ES40. Memory must be installed in pairs and the maximum size for 1 memory board is 512 MB.
Have a look at eBay Sampsa. Check the systems and options guide for the DS10 memory part numbers on the HP site
Hans