[HECnet] ALLIN1 licenses

Mark Wickens mark at wickensonline.co.uk
Thu Sep 22 20:44:53 PDT 2011

On 22/09/11 20:37, Fred wrote:
Hi all:

Finally was able to get the ALL-IN-1 kit. (Thanks Mark).

Now, when trying to install, it complains and said I don't have a license loaded.   Yes I do (or at least I think I do).

Active licenses on node FRUGAL:

------- Product ID --------       ---- Rating ----- -- Version --
Product                       Producer       Units Avail Activ Version Release       Termination
ALLIN1-MAIL-DW-CLI DEC                         0   0         100       0.0   (none)           23-DEC-2011
ALLIN1-MAIL-SERVER DEC                         0   0         100       0.0   (none)           23-DEC-2011
ALLIN1-MAIL-SERVER DEC                         0   0         100       0.0   (none)           23-DEC-2011
ALLIN1-MAIL-VT-CLI DEC                         0   0         100       0.0   (none)           23-DEC-2011
ALLIN1-MAIL-VT-USE DEC                         0   0         100       0.0   (none)           23-DEC-2011
ALLIN1-MAIL-WAN-SE DEC                         0   0         100       0.0   (none)           23-DEC-2011

What am I missing?   My hobbyist layered product email contains only the above licenses (and they are all loaded on FRUGAL as you can see).

Thanks,

Fred

----
Lets call it for what it is - "legacy" is a term that people use in a
polite but derogatory manner to imply that the future direction they
prefer is not that which they view as the current direction.
No you don't. You need license 'ALLIN1'. The hobbyist licenses only cover ALLIN1 client set ups, not the server.

Mark.