[HECnet] More clustering fun

hvlems at zonnet.nl hvlems at zonnet.nl
Fri Sep 16 09:22:19 PDT 2011

Correct. VOTES is not dynamic so you have two options:
1) Modify modparams.dat and run autogen with the reboot option
2) Modify modparams.dat
      Run sysgen to modify VOTES and write current
      Reboot
There is a lazy third option: same as 2) but skip modifying modparams.dat. Which is sloppy work, to put it mildly.