[HECnet] Off-topic: Pyffle BBC

Brian Hechinger wonko at 4amlunch.net
Sat Sep 17 21:38:39 PDT 2011

Even more off topic topics. :)

A) I've gone and set CircleMUD up again. Running on a Solaris box at the moment but after we move I plan on getting the VAXen set up again at which point I'll move it to one of those. Mud.4amlunch.net port 4000. Prepare to be bored as there are no users yet. :)

B) If you've not seen Schemaverse yet I *highly* recommend checking it out. www.schemaverse.com. Quite possibly the craziest and coolest thing I've seen in a while. Space game you play in PostgreSQL.

That's my random whatever for the day. :)

-brian