[HECnet] CHIMPY IS REBORN!

Mark Wickens mark at wickensonline.co.uk
Sat Sep 17 18:29:37 PDT 2011

On 17/09/11 18:15, Sampsa Laine wrote:
Guys,

I hink CHIMPY is running again, please try it out (8.401)...

Sampsa

Well done Sampsa! Woot-woot!
Glad to hear you've had some luck.

I was getting system errors from my VAXstation 4000/60. I've just stripped it down and cleaned it of all dust bunnies, reseated the RAM and contact cleaned all connectors. It was one of the few machines that I didn't do this to when I got it.

So far so good. Just need to find a CDROM drive that works!

Picked up a MicroVAX II today. Have yet to muster up the strength to remove it from the car!

Mark.