[HECnet] Alternatives to bridge when running via a dynamic IP address

Steve Davidson jeep at scshome.net
Thu Sep 15 22:40:26 PDT 2011

This issue has been dealt with here.   The declab.net site runs a
dedicated VAX with Multinet that polls the other end at predetermined
intervals.   When the other ends' address changes this end makes change
to the Multinet database and reboots.   This software has been in use for
well over a year and appears to work very well.

It does require the use of DynDNS at the end that changes addresses so
that this end can do the lookup.

-Steve