FW: [HECnet] And yet more begging: KZPAC style controller?

H Vlems hvlems at zonnet.nl
Mon Sep 5 20:51:56 PDT 2011

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: H Vlems [mailto:hvlems at zonnet.nl]
Verzonden: maandag, september 2011 19:14
Aan: 'hecnet at Update.UU.SE'
Onderwerp: RE: [HECnet] And yet more begging: KZPAC style controller?

I get it, you show me yours and I show your mine, right ;-)
Your photo shows a large pcb on top of the connector I referred to.
See picture *92 for an overall view of the controller.
Photo *91 shows the PCB in some more detail while photo *90 shows the socket
itself.
I hope this helps, but if the big PCB on your controller uses the same
socket (or so it seems) then please ignore my previous post on this subject.
Hans