[HECnet] Anyone with a spare MMJ cable + RS232 adapter?

Phil Mendelsohn phil at rephil.org
Mon Sep 5 20:17:25 PDT 2011

On Mon, September 5, 2011 10:44 am, Sampsa Laine wrote:
I think Phil Mendelsohn made a bunch and is waiting to mail them as soon
as I send him the dough :)

Um, here's the part where I'm afraid we got wires crossed.   I made you MMJ
to MMJ, as we confirmed.   Now I'm hoping that's right.

The other thing you'll need to e-mail me is your snail-mail address, or
I'll have to send them General Delivery.   Or maybe I'll mail them to Santa
and he'll find you. ;)

Phil - what are the options,usually the middle one is the reasonable one.

Already sent via private e-mail; unfortunately, I'm migrating e-mail
servers, and outgoing has been sent from gmail / other various servers not
subscribed to this list.

Cheers,
Phil

--
"Nothing is too small to know, and nothing to big to attempt."
--Sir William Cornelius Van Horne