[HECnet] Anyone with a spare MMJ cable + RS232 adapter?

Phil Mendelsohn schwa.phil at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 21:12:12 PDT 2011

On 11-09-05 02:32 PM, Sampsa Laine wrote:

Yeah, MMJ to MMJ is what   I wanted

Good.

- you were asking about delivery options and I would suggest just picking the standard one (you're in the UK, i hope), which is is signed for delivery?

Guess you didn't get that e-mail.   Short answer:   I'm in Canada.   About $4-7 if you want it in somewhere around a week.   Much more for anything faster, like $50 - $100 or airfare + expenses for hand delivery. ;)

They can go in the post tomorrow if you tell me where to send them.

Phil