[HECnet] Anyone with a spare MMJ cable + RS232 adapter?

Phil Mendelsohn schwa.phil at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 02:30:46 PDT 2011

On 11-09-04 03:49 PM, Sampsa Laine wrote:
What are the options?

Looks like around about $4-5 for a padded envelope in "4-7 business days", jumping to $50 for 4, up to about $100 for about 3.   Purolator is about $85 for 2 days, and I'm not even going to check UPS because they're a pain.   Or for air fare and expenses, I'll hand deliver. ;)

IIRC, you're in UK, so that's what I used.   I also guesstimated they are just under 100g.   If it's 100 - 200 g, only the slow postal option goes up to $7.20.

You can check yourself at canadapost.ca, from postal code R0A 0X0.

Sorry we've got delayed by the holiday weekend - I'll send it Tues.

Cheers,
Phil