[HECnet] Bridge to update?

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Sun Sep 4 00:53:30 PDT 2011

On 2011-09-03 16:06, Jesper Christensen wrote:
On Sat, 03 Sep 2011, Sampsa Laine wrote:
Anyone else having problems?

We had to shut Psilocybe (the machine running the bridge here at
Update) down to poke a bit at the UPS to which the machine is
connected. The bridge software is, afaik, not started at boot and I
have no idea how to start it so the bridge will probably be down until
Johnny can start it again.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

Yeah. I should fix that at some point... :-/
Never have enough time to do everything I'd like to do...