[HECnet] GRE tunnel working!

Boyanich, Alastair Alastair.Boyanich at au.fujitsu.com
Mon Apr 30 23:48:09 PDT 2012

Another listmember has given me the required incantations.

It was looking good for the IGS for a while. To my surprise, it turned
out to
have DECnet capable software. Unfortunately, it was too good to last.
This
machine is now looking a bit sick. It keeps rebooting and not getting
past
the first two lines of the startup banner.

The 1600 does not have DECnet capable software.

Regards,
Peter Coghlan.

Hi Peter.. when is this the IGS's that have a 16Mhz m68020 in them? I
think I've got one or two (Although I've not dug that deep in over a
decade).

Al.