[HECnet] GRE tunnel working!

Peter Coghlan HECNET at beyondthepale.ie
Mon Apr 30 20:41:46 PDT 2012

They're trivially easy to crack if you have console access.   Drop me a
note if you want to work on those and have trouble finding the
appropriate info.

Thanks Dave.

Another listmember has given me the required incantations.

It was looking good for the IGS for a while. To my surprise, it turned out to
have DECnet capable software. Unfortunately, it was too good to last. This
machine is now looking a bit sick. It keeps rebooting and not getting past
the first two lines of the startup banner.

The 1600 does not have DECnet capable software.

Regards,
Peter Coghlan.