[HECnet] GRE tunnel working!

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Mon Apr 30 20:19:26 PDT 2012

On 04/30/2012 02:57 PM, Johnny Billquist wrote:
    Yes!   Also, is there a "master" node list anywhere?

Node list, as in which nodes exist? Not really, the closest is the
nodename database on MIM. While noone is required, or forced to tell me,
I gently ask that people submit nodenames and numbers to me, and I keep
MIM up to date. People can then copy the nodenames from MIM.

  Ok.   I will forward my current list along in a moment.

I also have the nodename database in a Datatrieve-11 database.

  Oh that's cool. :-)

It seems
there might be some incompatibilities between DTR-11 and DTR-32, so I'm
not sure if you can manage access from a VMS box (or anything else).
Remote DTR access works fine from another RSX box atleast.

  Hmm ok.   Do you know if the RSX distribution of DTR-11 run under
RSTS/E's RSX RTS?   I don't have an operational RSX-11 system here. (yet)

If you need the data in some specific format, I can probably produce
that for you.

  Oh ok, thank you.   I'd love to have it just as a text file that I can
massage into my various machines here.   One line per entry would be best
for me.   Is that doable on your end without any trouble?