[HECnet] Web-server under RSX-11M-PLUS

Steve Davidson jeep at scshome.net
Fri Apr 13 14:32:22 PDT 2012

Well...

While the two Oses ARE different they do share quite a bit.   I used to
support RSX (and IAS) at the internals level when I worked in the
Corporate Operations Group/Software Services/Real-time Group (RTG) at
DEC so I'm quite at home with the RSX family of systems.   I use RSTS/E
in day-to-day tasks here.   I am out of practice but it wouldn't take
that much to come back up to speed programming wise.   I also used to
teach MACRO-11 to Software Services Personnel.

This could be fun!   It will certainly be different!

-Steve