[HECnet] Area 44 status

Brian Hechinger wonko at 4amlunch.net
Tue Apr 10 19:32:11 PDT 2012

On 4/10/2012 2:26 PM, Dave McGuire wrote:
On 04/10/2012 02:24 PM, H Vlems wrote:
Thanks to Oleg's suggestion area 44 will be on-line more often...
Johnny please be so kind to add AR44 (44.1023) to your database as a simh
VAX3900 running VAX/VMS 6.1?
    Woohoo!

    If I survive the next two days (really bad deadline at work) I'll get
back to hacking on tunnels with Brian, and hopefully Area 61 will be
online shortly thereafter.   I plan to run at least one Alpha DS10L
full-time, and likely a VAX or two as well, and then lots of other
machines sporadically.   (PDP-11/70, DECsystem-2020, possibly others as I
get them running)

I'd get a multinet tunnel to Steve Davidson first, mainly as I still haven't heard back from my ISP and things are going to get crazy again for a while here.

-brian