[HECnet] building simh

hvlems at zonnet.nl hvlems at zonnet.nl
Wed Apr 11 15:32:36 PDT 2012

The bottomline is that once a change is needed then you must maintain your own documentatiion.
At home my memory for this is perfect.
Hans

PS
For thoise who seriously believe that last statement please contact me for a really good offer on a piece of the Eiffeltower. One previous owner, well cared for....