[HECnet] Alpha emulation

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Thu Apr 5 22:56:04 PDT 2012

On 2012-04-05 16.13, Mark Wickens wrote:
PS: The chap mentioned that hecnet.eu has been down for a while (so he's
clearly aware of us) - any ideas when/if it's coming back up?
Hi Guys,

That's my bad - the AlphaServer 1000A that runs hecnet.eu is currently
switched off but will be back up next week. I had previously implemented
a squid cache on a box that is always up 24/7 but an ubuntu upgrade and
not enough time mean that's not currently working - I'll take another
look when I get a chance.

Mark, what kind of content is there on hecnet.eu? I've started to get my web server for RSX running... ;-)