[HECnet] Alpha emulation

Fred fcoffey at misernet.net
Thu Apr 5 14:59:41 PDT 2012

On Thu, 5 Apr 2012, hvlems at zonnet.nl wrote:

Real hardware is priceless: a couple of months ago I was given a DS10 and a DS20E for free. The only disadvantages I feel are floorspace and

I know you are in the Netherlands (I'm in the US), but I'd *love* to have a free source for a DS[1-2]0. :)   My normal sources for DEC hardware seem to have hit what is hopefully a temporary dry spell.

Fred

----
Lets call it for what it is - "legacy" is a term that people use in a
polite but derogatory manner to imply that the future direction they
prefer is not that which they view as the current direction.