[HECnet] Alpha emulation

Sampsa Laine sampsa at mac.com
Thu Apr 5 09:13:26 PDT 2012

Here's the SPD:  http://www.migrationspecialties.com/pdf/Avanti_SPD.pdf

Sampsa

On 5 Apr 2012, at 11:07, John H. Reinhardt wrote:
I looked on the Migration Specialties web site and found FreeAXP and Avanti but no mention of a DS10 emulation.   Can you be more specific on where you found this?   Both the FreeAXP and Avanti emulators are EV4 (AlphaServer 400) emulation.   Maybe in this case the chip version doesn't really matter but it would be nice to have something a little more modern.

For a DS10 class emulator with up to 3GB of memory and   lots of disk space I'd go up to $100 US.   Otherwise I'm just as happy to run my DS20E or XP1000.

  John H. Reinhardt