[HECnet] AXP Emulation

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Thu Aug 30 06:05:46 PDT 2012

On 08/30/2012 12:10 AM, Gregg Levine wrote:
On Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 11:25 PM, Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com> wrote:
On 08/16/2012 10:18 PM, Gregg Levine wrote:
So where are we with this package? I thought I'd write now and ask
rather then wait longer... Incidentally I've stuck a spare laptop in
place of the Compaq portable that was posing as the console for the
Sparc system. It's strange, I also attached the monitor that will be
connected to the Sparc to the laptop's monitor/projector port, and it
came up on the monitor instead of on the laptop screen first.

And the keyboard to the port for the keyboard and mouse on the laptop.

  I've been in crunch mode, just getting caught up on a bunch of
long-neglected stuff around here.   I'll get to it soon but not for a few
more days at least.

Hello!
Dave what news on your packing up a "care package" for my honorable self?

I thought I'd write since it has been a considerable while.

  Not yet, sorry man.   Another crunch time snuck up on me at work, and
I'm leaving (finally) for my very last Florida truck trip next week.   It
will have to be after my return.   I'm sorry for taking so long.

Incidentally the cybermen arranged around your establishment all say hello.

  FEAR!