[HECnet] Any DECnet Routing Protocol Experts Out There?

Mon Aug 27 01:54:53 PDT 2012

Good to hear that.

"Check" to me was always a rather odd thing to find in a protocol specification.   But I implemented it as instructed.   I don't remember if it ever caught any bugs in the code I worked on, but it did seem to be a useful set of consistency checks so I didn't complain about it.

	paul