[HECnet] License loading madness

Mon Aug 20 17:26:31 PDT 2012

So what are the messages?   What does the file look like in an editor, or with the TYPE command?

	paul

On Aug 20, 2012, at 12:24 PM, Sampsa Laine wrote:

Tried that, and STREAM_CR - the files were created on OS X which is Unix-y.

Oh well, got it going in the end - won't let the damn things expire again so that reloading them is easier.

BTW, does someone have a license database pruner that'll kill expired licenses?

Sampsa