[HECnet] Is the bridge down again?

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 15:51:38 PDT 2012

On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 10:49 AM, Sampsa Laine <sampsa at mac.com> wrote:
Yeah, some mail server down the line kept trying to resend that msg.

Sampsa

On 14 Aug 2012, at 17:47, Pontus Pihlgren wrote:

On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 10:45:18AM -0400, Gregg Levine wrote:
On Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 10:02 AM, Sampsa Laine <sampsa at mac.com> wrote:
Can't get seem to connect to update..

Sampsa

Hello!
Sampsa did you get your problem resolved? This was sent three days
ago, and it just got here.

I _think_ he did. The reason it took three days is that the bridge runs
on the same server as the mailing list software.

/P

Hello!
Good enough. I guess I can arrange for the troll invasion to be called
off. They have better things to do. Like covering an area in the UK
instead.

-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com