[HECnet] Connectivity problems

Sampsa Laine sampsa at mac.com
Sat Aug 4 21:24:04 PDT 2012

Works for me now.

Steve-   the link to your area is still down from GORVAX, everything ok?

sampsa

On 2012-08-04 22:01, Peter Coghlan wrote:
In another thread, Jordi Guillaumes i Pons <jg at jordi.guillaumes.name> wrote:

PS: I have lost connectivity to UPDATE again. And this time rebooting my
router didn't fix it... Any other one in the same situation?

I cah't reach various parts of HECnet right now, including area 1.

It appears from here that SG1 might be down or unreachable but I don't think
that accounts for all that seems to be wrong.

Psilo, running the bridge at Update had restarted. Kicked the bridge. All should be ok now.