[HECnet] Bridge down??

Sampsa Laine sampsa at mac.com
Mon Aug 13 18:19:01 PDT 2012

But the mailing list is up!

Al7amdulilah al rubb al 'alameen.

Sampsa

On 2012-08-08 15:42, Bob Armstrong wrote:
  I notice that the bridge is down again this morning.   Is it just me?

Nope. I noticed that Psilo was down, but only now did I recheck and as psilo was back up, I restarted the bridge.

I've restarted mine several times and I'm still not getting anything outside my LAN. :\

Hum. So psilo rebooted again a few hours ago... Restarted the bridge right now.

      Johnny

bridge is down again :)

--
NCP SHO ACT NOD

Active nodes summary as of 13-AUG-12 04:38:59

Executor node = 1.13 (MIM)

  State = On, Identification = "RSX system at Update, Sweden"

Remote                                             Active                                           Next
Node                       State               Links     Delay   Circuit           Node

8.400 (GORVAX)                             0             4
18.1 (GATE18)                               0             4
18.101 (RENO)                               0             4
52.555 (LABVAX)                           0             4
52.556 (KUHAVX)                           0             4