[HECnet] Bridge down??

Mark Benson md.benson at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 19:05:44 PDT 2012

On 2012-08-08 15:42, Bob Armstrong wrote:
  I notice that the bridge is down again this morning.   Is it just me?

Nope. I noticed that Psilo was down, but only now did I recheck and as psilo was back up, I restarted the bridge.

I've restarted mine several times and I'm still not getting anything outside my LAN. :\

Hum. So psilo rebooted again a few hours ago... Restarted the bridge right now.

Working okay now, thanks :)

--

Mark Benson

http://DECtec.info