[HECnet] MVS and DecNet

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 22:21:19 PDT 2012

On Sat, Aug 4, 2012 at 5:18 PM, Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com> wrote:
On 08/04/2012 04:18 PM, Sampsa Laine wrote:
I just had an absolutely insane idea: I'm gonna run Debian S/390 and try to get the DECNET stack running on that.

What do you guys think?

  I think it sounds like lots of fun.   It'd be even MORE fun if you're
able to do it on real hardware.

Hello!
I agree. That's why I offered to invite in a matter of speaking Sampsa
to join the H390-MVS group.

Now Dave why are you now allowing those yetis to pose for pictures as
representatives of the big foot family? They are above that
legend......
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com