[HECnet] Managed to get an emulated S/390 with MVS up - any way we can get this beast onto HECnet?

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 17:15:31 PDT 2012

On Sat, Aug 4, 2012 at 6:38 AM, Sampsa Laine <sampsa at mac.com> wrote:
For various reasons to do with my general mental stability etc, I decided to learn about IBM mainframes, so got one running..

Any way to connect this to DECnet? Maybe over over DECNet-OSI since the thing natively does VTAM?

Details: http://sampsa.com/2012/08/04/mvs-on-an-s390-because-openvms-is-just-too-easy/

Hello!
Sampsa nice going so far back there on that list. Next step will be
joining the H390-MVS list to further your studies and to ask the right
questions. I run that one so you're in good company.

There's also a very unhappy crowd of yetis around you by the way, they
lost a bet.....
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com