[HECnet] "Hacking" attempts

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Sat Dec 29 12:20:09 PST 2012

On 29 Dec 2012, at 15:17, Joe Ferraro <jferraro at gmail.com> wrote:
Johnny... you are still too low in the stack... JAVA may as well be the new assembly (though I think its more like the COBOL of future IT, in that we'll spend the next 50 years trying to get rid of it). I don't think I've seen a developer "code" anything lower than Ruby or Python in years...

I don't think Sunacle will let Java die. ;)

I know someone that was trying to make an IRC bot in x86 ASM...