INFO.TXT, was Re: [HECnet] UPDATE: HECNET.HLP file for VMS systems

sampsa at mac.com sampsa at mac.com
Mon Dec 31 08:21:45 PST 2012

On 31 Dec 2012, at 18:19, Jordi Guillaumes i Pons <jg at jordi.guillaumes.name> wrote:

El 31/12/2012, a les 17:16, Johnny Billquist <bqt at softjar.se> va escriure:
Stream_CR is something I can't remember seeing anywhere in the wild.
Maybe something like Wang used something like that, or DG. I think one or the other might have been using pure CR terminated lines in files...

I think the "classic" Mac OS (pre-OSX) used that format.

I think you're right, when I got my Powerbook G4 (Panther-era) in 2004 and Classic was still around, that used to bork a lot of things between OS X and Classic apps...