INFO.TXT, was Re: [HECnet] UPDATE: HECNET.HLP file for VMS systems

sampsa at mac.com sampsa at mac.com
Mon Dec 31 06:44:35 PST 2012

On 31 Dec 2012, at 16:36, Johnny Billquist <bqt at softjar.se> wrote:

But the record format is broken. It should be Stream_LF. Funnily enough, VMS seems to think that the LF still a delimiter for the record, but it is not stripped out. Reading the file from RSX, this means I get an additional LF for each record read. I wonder why that don't happen in VMS...
(This is obvious if you look at the web service on MIM compared to RHESUS.)

So maybe this is why when it was HLP formatted it broke my parser...

Hmmm...Must test this later.

Sampsa