INFO.TXT, was Re: [HECnet] UPDATE: HECNET.HLP file for VMS systems

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 19:52:04 PST 2012

On Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 2:22 PM, Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com> wrote:
On 12/29/2012 09:28 PM, Dennis Boone wrote:
  So what's supposed to be in this INFO.TXT file that everyone's been
talking about lately?   I think I may be too much of a newcomer here to
know about it.   Where should it be, and what should it contain?

Bob has a nice explanation in his INFO.TXT file on LEGATO.

  Got it...Thanks!

Hello!
No you've got a fellow named Monty Python (all of them) plus a heap big snake.

--
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com