[HECnet] UPDATE: HECNET.HLP file for VMS systems

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Sat Dec 29 07:17:17 PST 2012

Feel free to pull from MIM if you want to.

Help files under RSX looks the same way as under VMS, by the way, even if the actual program that reads them is a bit more stupid.

But I feel that this information is a bit too dynamic to really match how help files are set up. A separate tool, which can pull the information in real time would make more sense, I think.

	Johnny