[HECnet] New HECNET.HLP file at RHESUS::[.HECNETHLP]HECNET.HLP

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Sun Dec 30 11:08:47 PST 2012

On 12/30/2012 03:57 AM, sampsa at mac.com wrote:
Yes, I agree with that point of voiew Johnny.

OK - I'll turn that off, I just thought it would be nice to remind people there's a new HLP file available, no spamming intended.

sampsa

PS: The HLP file is compiled at 5 AM Sundays EET (3 AM GMT) :)

Anyone who DOES want a reminder, email me off-list, I'll add you to a distribution list :)

  [OFF-LIST]

  Yes please!

  We really need another mailing list for "people who don't freak out
when they...oh, you know, receive email".   I'd start one myself but
Johnny seems a bit territorial about HECnet stuff. (I don't blame him
for that..)   I run a lot of mailing lists here already.