[HECnet] Node renamings

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Sat Dec 29 06:56:18 PST 2012

On 2012-12-29 15:42, sampsa at mac.com wrote:
Johnny,

Is everything ok on the bridge - whenever I turn mine on I get about
10-20 hashes / sec from your side and it kills my routing totally.

What do you mean by "get about 10-20 hashes / sec"?

By the way, just though I'd mention that I'm not seeing any obvious problems on MIM, or the bridge at update.

Just as a silly reality check - check that you have configured your DECnet with a large enough value in the executive for maximum boradcast routers... As the bridge looks just like any ethernet segment, you need to keep in mind that this ethernet segment is getting pretty big, with quite a few area routers on the same ethernet segment...