[HECnet] Bridge problems with update?

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Sat Dec 29 06:51:37 PST 2012

On 2012-12-29 14:32, sampsa at mac.com wrote:
My bridge goes NUTS when I connect to update - I get dozens of hashes per second and my DECNET routing breaks completely.

Any ideas why this is happening? Am I the only one with this problem?

Could be that someone that is connected have something broken. That tends to create havoc. Typical things would be looping back incoming packets, or creating a circular topology.

I have not checked all mails in my box yet. I'll get back if this still is an issue...