[HECnet] HECnet mapping project

sampsa at mac.com sampsa at mac.com
Tue Dec 25 17:45:38 PST 2012

On 26 Dec 2012, at 03:42, Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com> wrote:

I'm fine with providing anything that helps the project.   I suggest
striving for fully-automatic operation, though, for minimal
administrative requirements.   I know Peter in particular is an extremely
busy guy and may not want the additional headache.

That's OK, participation is totally optional - it just means you might get
left out of the map.

I am happy to admin the map (both automatic collection and the manual stuff)
so the "weird" equipment guys only need to send me their details once - after
that they will be added to the map each time.

sampsa