[HECnet] HECnet mapping project

sampsa at mac.com sampsa at mac.com
Tue Dec 25 14:55:36 PST 2012

Found the problem, STUPI isn't listing you as a known circuit:

{GORVAX$} mcr ncp tell stupi show know circ

Known Circuit Volatile Summary as of 25-DEC-2012 22:53:42

    Circuit                   State                                     Loopback         Adjacent
                                                                                          Name           Routing Node

  QNA-0                         on                                                             59.60 (R29GWA)
  QNA-0                                                                                           59.10 (SOL)
  QNA-1                         on
  TCP-0-0                     on                                                               2.1 (LEGATO)
  TCP-0-1                     on             -starting
  TCP-0-2                     on                                                             19.41 (SG1)
  TCP-0-3                     on             -starting

So no area 61...

Sampsa