[HECnet] HECnet mapping project

Rob Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Tue Dec 25 10:51:33 PST 2012

Or, if everyone used a router? :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-hecnet at Update.UU.SE [mailto:owner-hecnet at Update.UU.SE]
On Behalf Of sampsa at mac.com
Sent: 25 December 2012 12:47
To: hecnet at Update.UU.SE
Subject: Re: [HECnet] HECnet mapping project

On 25 Dec 2012, at 14:46, Johnny Billquist <bqt at softjar.se> wrote:

On 2012-12-25 13:34, sampsa at mac.com wrote:
We can certainly provide the data - we keep the interface info and
everything, I just make a simple graph of it :)

I haven't thought the whole thing through yet. I don't know if that is
enough information to figure out what the exact segments are...

But you'll have to agree that a fully connected mesh is confusing to
look at,
when the reality is that it's a bus-type connection.

	Johnny

True but it's hard with the bridges - if everyone used MULTINET point to
point connections, this would be a doddle :)

Still, it's better than nothing..

Sampsa