[HECnet] HECnet mapping project

sampsa at mac.com sampsa at mac.com
Tue Dec 25 04:36:56 PST 2012

On 25 Dec 2012, at 14:34, Johnny Billquist <bqt at softjar.se> wrote:

Another kind of graph that would be cool (but even harder) would be to have a map of the world, with the nodes placed out, and connections. That kind of map would work to have everything illustrated as point-to-point connections. But figuring out the physical locations is another story. (I guess the only way would be if people could put that kind of information in some file, in a format that would be machine parseable.)

If people put their geographical location in GPS cords on their INFO.TXT files, I don't see why this would be impossible...

sampsa