[HECnet] Getting a virtual cluster connected

Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman- system at TMESIS.COM
Tue Dec 25 11:55:32 PST 2012

Cory Smelosky <b4 at gewt.net> writes:

On 25 Dec 2012, at 14:28, sampsa at mac.com wrote:

=20 > On 25 Dec 2012, at 21:27, Cory Smelosky <b4 at gewt.net> wrote: >=20
=20 >> On 25 Dec 2012, at 14:25, sampsa at mac.com wrote: >>=20 >>>
46.65.175.115 (gvax.sampsa.com) >>>=20 >>> Circuit is up on my end.
=20 >> Okay. it'll be a bit for me=85I forgot his router password and
I need = an area for this. ;) >=20 > Well, ask Johnny for an area then -
and get your nodes into the DB :)

Will it be a problem that all of these systems are DECnet-OSI?

Clustering does not depend on DECnet or TCP/IP!

--
VAXman- A Bored Certified VMS Kernel Mode Hacker       VAXman(at)TMESIS(dot)ORG