Linux DECnet, was Re: [HECnet] PYFFLE:: working again - woohoo!

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Thu Dec 27 12:53:32 PST 2012

On 12/27/2012 01:38 PM, Cory Smelosky wrote:
Well it worked for about 3 logons. It's borked again.

Too bad nobody is maintaining the Linux DECNET packages anymore.

Yeah   the module doesn't build on newer kernels, iirc. I tried. ;)

Actually, it does, but procfs and sysfs or whatever have changed too much for it to be configured.

  Define "newer"?   It runs fine on 3.20.

  Someone really needs to pick it up and continue its maintenance.   I'd
do it if I had some time and knew the protocols better.   There really is
a need.